This is the privacy statement of Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77619846. This Privacy Statement explains how Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT uses your personal data. We ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially.
What personal data do we collect
Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
How do we process the personal data
Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your reservation and payment.
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How is the data stored and for how long
Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Contact form: Retention period no longer than is strictly necessary for answering and/or handling your request/question.
- Reservation request form: Retention period 7 years after reservation (due to legal administrative obligations).
Mandatory guest registration
By law we are obliged to register the following information: name, address, day of arrival, day of departure and type of identity document.
Access your information
You always have the option to view, change or delete your personal data. In that case you can contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing personal data to third parties
Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT only provides data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.