Terms & conditions
Welcome to Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT. By entering into a reservation, these general terms and conditions come into effect.
Owner: Albert & Annemiek Lindhout
Manager: replacement in the absence of the owner
Guest: main guest and fellow guests staying in the Bed & Breakfast
LODGE & LOFT Sassenheim, KvK nummer 77619846
- The lead guest must be 18 years of age or older, is responsible for his or her fellow guests, must have a permanent place of residence or residence and have a valid ID. (Passport/ID Card/Driving License)
- The prices of the rooms are on www.lodge-loft.nl. Prices include VAT & tourist tax.
- Our Bed & Breakfast is unfortunately not suitable for people in a wheelchair.
- Our rooms are suitable for a maximum occupancy of two persons.
- We wish our guests a carefree stay. However, we are not responsible for any loss, theft, accident, personal injury, medical expense or damage to property caused by personal inattention or circumstances beyond our reach.
- Of course we expect our guests to report any damage or missing items to us. Any costs will be charged.
- Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as power cuts, WiFi, water supplies and technical installations.
- We expect our guests to follow instructions from the owner or manager.
- In case of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in case of inappropriate behaviour, the owner or manager can deny and / or refuse guests access to LODGE & LOFT with immediate effect, without further notice and stating reasons and without refund of the accommodation costs.
- The administration of the owner is decisive in case of disagreement unless the guest can prove otherwise.
- We expect that guests of Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT adhere to the house rules and the general terms and conditions.
- Pets are not allowed.
Reservation and payment
- The rental agreement can be entered into via our website or the other online booking channels.
- Bed & Breakfast LODGE & LOFT sends a confirmation of the reservation.
- The reservation is final after receipt of the deposit. The deposit is 50% of the total amount.
- The deposit must be paid within 7 calendar days after receipt of the confirmation.
- If the deposit is not received on time, the reservation request will be cancelled. The guest will be notified by e-mail.
- For reservations with an arrival within one week, the deposit must be paid immediately.
- The remaining outstanding amount must be paid before or on arrival.
- A reservation is made based on the prices of the current season 01-11 / 31-10. If a reservation is made during the current season until 31-10 for the new season from 01-11, LODGE&LOFT can and may implement any necessary price increase in the month of October of the current season for the new season from 01-11. LODGE&LOFT applies special rates for the following periods:
- Grand Prix
- new year’s eve
The guest is always allowed to cancel free of charge within 48 hours before the start of the stay if the price increase is not in line with the guest’s wishes.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation, the following conditions apply:
– In case of cancellation up to 2 days or earlier before the arrival date; no cancellation fees.
– In case of cancellation after 2 days before the arrival date; 100% cancellation fee.
- Only after judgment of the owner or manager (for example in case of calamities) can the cancellation conditions be deviated from.
- To be eligible for a refund, cancellation must be notified directly to the owner by email or telephone.
- After consultation, the agreed amount will be transferred within two weeks.
- No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
- B&B LODGE & LOFT can only cancel the reservation agreement in case of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospitalization or unannounced sale.
- In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer the guest an alternative as soon as possible.
- If no alternative is possible or the guest does not accept the alternative offered, the full amount will be refunded. Any other costs resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner.
- We recommend that you take out travel and / or cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival, the room is available from 3 pm. .
- In connection with the cleaning of the rooms, it is necessary to vacate the rooms on the day of departure before 11 am.
- Naturally, we do our utmost to offer our guests a carefree and unforgettable stay. If, despite our good care, there is a complaint, we would like to hear this on the spot so that we can resolve it immediately.